Back to...

dijous, 11 de novembre del 2010

I guess I'm out of ideas


-"What's your name, kid?"

-"James, sir."

-"James? No way. To me, you're name will be Jennifer."

-"What? I'm not a girl, sir."

-"Really? Then why don't you stop acting like a girl?"

The kid did not say a word.

-"OK, Jennifer, name's Death."

-"Death? What a silly name!"

"You can call me Bill, I will be your guide today. And I'm here to...well, you are dead."

-"WHAT? I'm dead? But...how?"

-"Don't panic, ok? I don't like my job either..."

-"Your job? What the...I'm dead!"

-"Hey, hey! Jennifer, calm down! Damn kids...see, you have to come with me."

-"I'm going nowhere! And my name is James!"

-"Ehem...there's no choice, Jennifer...not even for your name...come on, we're late."

-"A-ha? You want me to come with you?"

-"Yup."

-"OK. Catch me if you can!"

And James ran away.

-"Hey, you! You should be afraid of me! Stop running NOW!" - James goes out of Bill's vision - "...the hell...PEOPLE MUST NOT RUN AWAY FROM DEATH, YOU KNEW THAT?"

So, this is how James escaped from Death.

Yeah, probably this is the silliest story ever made. So, what? ¬_¬

Wu Ying Ren 死